Croatia Top Ten Travel Ideas
Ideas for working with your Croatia Custom Tour Planner
- Walk the Old Streets of Dubrovnik
- Hike in the Plitvice National Park
- Sail the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic
- Visit Split to relax on the main city beach, Bacvice.
- Explore history at the Trakoscan Castle.
- See the ancient amphitheater at Pula.
- Visit the tiny island of Rab in the Adriatic sea.
- Wander the cobblestone streets of Rovinj.
- Take some time in nature at Krka National Park.
- Sail near the islands of Trogir.
More Coming Soon….
Croatia Custom Travel Planners
This Croatia custom travel planner list can provide you with all the references you need to create your ideal trip.
Conde Nast Travel Experts
Travel & Leisure A-List
Wendy Perrin’s WOW List
Additional Croatia Custom Travel Planner Ideas
Help us make our list better. Let us know if you have a favorite Country Custom Travel Planner in the comment section below!
Croatia Tourism Website Information
So this website is a little difficult to negotiate and sometimes doesn’t go where you think it’s going to go. For instance, if you choose “Cultural Tourism” you don’t really get an overview of cultural tourism – instead, you get a list of “Legends”, a list of Interesting things to see, some news releases not in English and a list of event summaries that require deeper reading of each one to figure out what they are about. There is also a writing issue – as demonstrated by the single 76 word(!) sentence used to describe their UNESCO World Hertitage listed sites. Solution to this? Select a Croatia Custom Travel Planner to help create the perfect trip for you!
From the website:
“A land whose rich cultural heritage is discovered not only from within the walls of numerous museums, galleries and churches, many of which today, as zero category monuments are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, but also in that magical place on the Mediterranean, where even the shortest stroll becomes a journey down a staircase thousands of years old, which takes one through a history that is at the same time turbulent, exciting and glorious.”